Shipping and Returns
Caliber offers free shipping and handling on all UVAIRx products (except Ux520 units).
Orders are normally processed within 1-2 business day, excluding holidays.
Normal estimated delivery time is approximately 6-10 days after processing, depending on availability. Backorder items may take up to 8-12 weeks.
Please allow additional processing time for shipment of quantities greater than 8 x units.
We recommend that you review the product purchase page for the availability status of any items prior to ordering.
Products that are out-of-stock will be shipped within 48 hours after those products arrive at our warehouse. We will send email notification once the out-of-stock item(s) have been shipped.
We apply no sales tax for orders placed with any USG agency.
For questions or inquiries related to the status of your order or shipment, please contact us via our website.
Caliber is committed to providing our customers with unparalleled customer service and quality products.
If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with our products, you may return any unopened items in the original manufacturer’s packaging in good condition for a full refund. Caliber Sales will exchange or refund the full amount of the merchandise if the item is returned within 30 calendar days from the date of shipment. Please note the following conditions:
- Refunds will be processed for the full amount of the item(s) being returned, less applicable shipping charges, restocking fees, or sales taxes.
Returned items must be shipped with adequate packing material to ensure they arrive undamaged.
- Caliber Sales is not responsible for returned damaged items resulting from improper packaging or for any loss or damage during the return transit.
Returned items may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 10% of the purchase price.
- Refunds for orders paid by credit card may be charged a 3.0% processing fee.
Exchanges or refunds will be made once our return center receives and inspects the returned items.
- All refunds will be made to the credit card that was charged for the original purchase.
- Refunds for returns are normally processed and credited to the credit card or CC processor account used for the original purchase within 30 calendar days.
- Items that have been opened, used, or damaged may not be eligible for return or exchange.
- You may return any unopened items in the original manufacturer’s packaging in accordance with the following terms:
- All returns must be accompanied by a validated return number. You may request your validated return number by contacting us directly at [email protected].
- Products must be returned to Caliber Sales in good physical condition. Products must not be broken or physically damaged. All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
- Caliber Sales may refuse to accept returned products that are not in good condition, broken, or physically damaged. Caliber Sales may deduct the retail value of any missing parts and accessories originally included with your purchase from the refund amount.